Wednesday, February 11, 2009

winter schedule

I really wasn't planning on doing too many things. We are continuing with OT once a week, Madeline has taken one gymnastics class a week for a couple years now. She really enjoys it so we added a tumbling class last month as well. She took swim lessons last spring/summer, she kept asking me when she could do it again, I've been calling the rec center trying to find another instructor. I ran into an old family friend of mine a couple weeks ago who teaches piano lessons. She doesn't teach traditional lessons but the students learn how to play songs first and then reading the music slowly comes in. I knew it would be good for her self esteem and fine motor skills, plus Ryan is an excellent piano player and I knew it would be something they would enjoy doing together. So we added piano into our week as well. The rec center finally got back to me about swim lessons so now we are doing that again as well! Somehow I don't think that we will keep up this schedule for long but it will keep us busy until April. 

No comments: