Saturday, February 14, 2009

the last trip

Yep. I'm going to take one more trip up to Denver before the baby arrives. I'm probably insane, it was last minute. We are finished with the Star Center up there, this will be therapy at the neurodevelopmental center. She wants to spend 10 hours working with Madeline with another therapist to further evaluate and assess her skills, learning abilities, etc... I don't know if Madeline can handle more then 2 hours a day of more intensive language therapy so that is what we are going to do. 2 hours a day for 5 days and see how she does. 

My mom agreed to come up with me to watch Gabrielle so she doesn't have to sit in the waiting room with me. The townhouse I have rented in the past is booked months in advance so we'll be staying at a suite hotel. It is much pricer then the townhouse even with a great deal I found, but I don't have many other options. My children do not do well sleeping in the same room together, if my mom and Gabrielle are going to be spending 3 hours or so a day trying to stay entertained in a hotel room with no car, they need a kitchen, room to spread out a little. 

No comments: