Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bye bye EDD

So yesterday was my EDD, course that doesn't actually mean anything, but it does feel rather surreal to actually be past it for the first time ever. I think I'm the same size now as I was when Gabrielle was born so obviously this babe just needs to cook longer. I'm fine with how ever long that takes, it would be nice if it was sooner rather then later but since I have no control over that, I'll just continue to wait. My weight gain is officially 42 lbs as of this morning. Baby has been quite low for a while now and the pressure is driving me nuts. The others weren't quite as bad but this time it feels like either baby or some other organ is going to fall out out at any second. That is one feeling I won't miss! 




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! A) You look great, even if you're not feeling it and B) Sending you waves of enthusiastic "Day After EDD" vibes at you... seemed to work for me. :)

Unknown said...

Hi! found you on the mothering boards (the vaccine discussion) and I wanted to add you to my blog list! I have a 10 week old baby girl.