Wednesday, January 14, 2009

26 weeks


I'm really not great at taking pictures of myself, I always admire those women that have tons of pregnancy pics. I think I have 3 total from my last two pregnancies, I'm trying to do better this time around so now I have 3 from this pregnancy! I already had most of what I needed for this babe already. When we were in Denver I hit up some thrift stores and found some cheap newborn clothes just to have a different variety. I got a new infant car seat already, and found an awesome deal on an expensive stroller with the fancy bassinet. My plan for that is to keep it downstairs, it can be a place to stash the baby while Gabrielle is napping upstairs in the bed. Once the bassinet is outgrown then I have a new stroller for the older children to fight over who gets to ride in it. 


Ryan is starting to get nervous about the lack of a midwife so I have an appointment this weekend to speak with one. I've met her last year, she is actually friends with my parents and is very laid back so we'll see. I spoke with a closer one last month and wasn't impressed. She requires another skilled person present, that is not appealing to me since I would refuse all her normal midwifes that attend with her so I would be left trying to find someone. I do have a couple people that could work and they have offered but it would just be another person here and another person to call when the time comes. Currently I am not feeling the need for a midwife, I am enjoying going through this pregnancy with no appointments and no one to answer to but me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! You look amazing! I know just what you mean - I only have four or five from each pregnancy too, and only because I flipped out the last month and started demanding pictures be taken - with Jim never home it was hard, and we didn't have a digital camera then or one with a self timer so... Glad you're getting some cute shots!