Sunday, October 11, 2009

checking in

Wow. I can't believe it is fall already. Life with three children is quite busy, I feel like I have no free time anymore. What little time I do manage to have I have been busy doing LLL work. I have had more calls in the last few weeks then I have had in months, I spent hours and hours last week alone on the phone. Every time I walked in the door I had a message or two waiting for me. I love doing breastfeeding support but do wish it wasn't quite so time consuming.

Madeline is still thriving at her school. She is becoming quite the little social butterfly. Ryan went to eat lunch with her the other day. She gets her lunch (it was hot lunch day), and goes and sits with the 3rd and 4th graders. Ryan asks her why she isn't eating with her classmates, "but Daddy, these are my friends.". LOL.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

How nice that it's busyness and not illness or drama keeping you away from the computer! :D So good to hear that Madeline is still loving her school, and making friends on her terms.

Skip and Dash said...

Didn't escape the illness! We've got an H1N1 infected household at the moment.