Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gabrielle pic

I kept trying to upload this pic before we left home a couple weeks ago but it never would go so here it is! Gabrielle is having a hard time being away from Daddy this trip. She keeps demanding, "dada here!" and then wanting to talk to him on the phone all the time. Ryan is *supposed* to fly in tomorrow, I'm not holding my breath since the airport was shut down today in Durango from all the snow. She will be so thrilled to see him when he does make it. 

Gabrielle is growing up so quickly now. She still nurses but doesn't nurse to sleep anymore or at night. She has a stuffed Minnie Mouse, her "Mimi", that she goes to sleep holding. Madeline never had a favorite object so when Gabrielle demanded one, it took me by surprise! We were killing time walking around at a mall in Denver and we went by a Disney store. Gabrielle really likes mice, she saw a little stuffed Minnie Mouse in the window and HAD to have it, screaming, "my Mimi!". She ended up with it, and has barely let it go since. It's to the point where she will roll over in the night, lose her Mimi and wake up crying for it until I can find it buried in the sheets. I really should go buy another one of those things before it gets left somewhere... Madeline had several appointments today and my mom was able to put Gabrielle to sleep, that is the first time someone else has ever put her to bed. :(

No comments: